• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead 1-11 TPB's *SOLD*

13 posts in this topic

TERMS:

:takeit: takes priority

Will ship via Priority Mail or Media Mail in the US, whichever you prefer.

Paypal or Money Order

If you are on the Probation List, don't bother.

Ok, bought issue #'s 1-5 and 7-11 from Spiderman-On-Tilt. Picked up #6 at my LCS. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Pretty good read. $75 (what I've paid) plus shipping.

100_0295-1.jpg

:insane:

:hi: Very good read. Michonne was wicked with a spoon or sword. lol

Only reason I sold them is buy the Hard Covers, you should just keep them. (shrug)

:insane:

:hi: Very good read. Michonne was wicked with a spoon or sword. lol

Only reason I sold them is buy the Hard Covers, you should just keep them. (shrug)

Finished reading #11 today. Good read, but not something I'll be collecting. Have a half a shelf full of TPBs to get started on at some point. Don't want the Walking Dead's to just sit on the shelf if anyone else would like them.

That's a crazy price for all 11 TPBs! Someone should jump all over this like it were Scarlett Johansen!!

If I had the money right now I would, I've been wanting to read this, but I just bought 2 pretty big (for me) lots of books, plus I'm saving for that new iPhone in 2 weeks lol

That's a crazy price for all 11 TPBs! Someone should jump all over this like it were Scarlett Johansen!!

If I had the money right now I would, I've been wanting to read this, but I just bought 2 pretty big (for me) lots of books, plus I'm saving for that new iPhone in 2 weeks lol

There will always be a new smart phone...there is only 1 Walking Dead!

TERMS:

:takeit: takes priority

Will ship via Priority Mail or Media Mail in the US, whichever you prefer.

Paypal or Money Order

If you are on the Probation List, don't bother.

Ok, bought issue #'s 1-5 and 7-11 from Spiderman-On-Tilt. Picked up #6 at my LCS. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Pretty good read. $75 (what I've paid) plus shipping.

100_0295-1.jpg

:takeit: Media Mail