• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101 posts in this topic

Ghost Rider #1 1973 VF 8.0

$75.00

Nice copy. Minor spine & corner wear only.

gr1.jpg

gr1a.jpg

hm

Would you like to see a larger scan sir? Digital photo? Side angle? Wide angle lens? Inside pics? Naked women?

Naked women!

You guys are horrible influences on me. :shy:

I love reading the boards at night,its SOOO much fun and crazy at night time lol:insane:

$75.00

gr1.jpg

gr1a.jpg

hm

Would you like to see a larger scan sir? Digital photo? Side angle? Wide angle lens? Inside pics? Naked women?

Naked women!

I love reading the boards at night,its SOOO much fun and crazy at night time lol:insane:

:banana:

$75.00

gr1.jpg

gr1a.jpg

hm

Naked women!

Night? It's 80 degrees and the sun is outside my window. Wait till the sun goes down sister - that's when the cheap booze, wild women and .35 variants come out! :headbang:

$75.00

gr1.jpg

gr1a.jpg

hm

Naked women!

Night? It's 80 degrees and the sun is outside my window. Wait till the sun goes down sister - that's when the cheap booze, wild women and .35 variants come out! :headbang:

:roflmao::signfunny:

$75.00

gr1.jpg

gr1a.jpg

That is a nice copy . . . :)

Thanks! It really is. The scan doesn't do it justice. I may have to rescan it at a higher DPI and post a larger scan tonight. I scanned it on a white background to try and accentuate the flaws and give a good look at the book in regards to the black cover but it looks....off.

:news:ON HOLD :news: Ghost Rider #1 1973 VF 8.0 :news:ON HOLD :news:

$75.00

gr1.jpg

gr1a.jpg

:news:ON HOLD :news::news:ON HOLD :news:

:takeit: Thanks for the great copy!

:news: Hear ye! Hear Ye! :preach: Fellow boardies! I just went through the thread and SLASHED Prices in big, broad, grande, giant strokes! (thumbs u

Now, for my next trick I'm going to list a whole bunch of books at silly prices! A real unique gathering of SA/BA Marvels coming your way! With FREE incentives! :o Excitement! :o Sarcasm! :hi: And yes, Dice and Heliosten, naked women! :banana:

:news: Hear ye! Hear Ye! :preach: Fellow boardies! I just went through the thread and SLASHED Prices in big, broad, grande, giant strokes! (thumbs u

Now, for my next trick I'm going to list a whole bunch of books at silly prices! A real unique gathering of SA/BA Marvels coming your way! With FREE incentives! :o Excitement! :o Sarcasm! :hi: And yes, Dice and Heliosten, naked women! :banana:

You had me at "naked". :popcorn: