• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tom Mix Western 1

7 posts in this topic

Interior is solid with white pages and tight staples.

Front cover -very light non-color breaking bend urc, 1/8 inch tear at bottom between of and the, spine corners rubbed a little, spine creasing and the obvious center crease (sub crease?) that goes through the book, a couple of thumbnail creases that don't break the color, flat and has gloss.

Back cover - a little soiling in places (along spine and center crease), small tear at upper staple, spine rub at corners with small piece out at top, small discolration spot at top between Amazing and Exciting, small crease lrc, couple of thumbnail creases that don't break the color, center crease goes through book.

I'm thinking about sending this off to sell to sell to a retailer that advertises their buying prices per grade and wanted to see what everyone thinks and how it compares to their grade. I'm thinking 4.0 to 4.5. Thanks for your time and grade.

TOMMIX1.jpg

TOMMIX2.jpg

VG sounds about right. And if it is mycomicshop.com I can vouch for them as they did buy a Superman 109 from me but there is one caveat. They will probably buy one or two books to get you in their database but then they say they are not buying until next quarter. That seemed kind of funny to me but it's their dime. I just don't like that they have a "cash" price and then when you go to submit, they really don't have the cash. A little too much of a bait and switch for my liking.

I'll go 4.0 as well. The crease dings it pretty bad.

I also love how the "hero of the golden west" is carrying a 20th century .38 police revolver. You gotta love Hollywood.

Nice Book.