• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bargains, Bargains, Bargains

73 posts in this topic

I'd like to express my admiration for a man who would scan four copies of Omega Men 3.

Here's to you, sir :raisesglasseventhoughitsnotevenelevenyet:

I'd like to express my admiration for a man who would scan four copies of Omega Men 3.

Here's to you, sir :raisesglasseventhoughitsnotevenelevenyet:

I had to come with the purchase due 1/2 in part to the books, and 1/2 in part due to the admiration i have for someone who has the admiration for someone who scans 4 omega men 3's.

X-Men

167, 172, 174, 175, 177, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 186, 187, 304, 25, 25, 25

19 Book Lot

Average NM

$20

DSC_2034.jpg

Selected Poems of Ezra Pound seen to the far left in the last two pics NOT FOR SALE.

Read this instead:

IN A STATION OF THE METRO

The apparition of these faces in the crowd;

Petals on a wet black bough.

Selected Poems of Ezra Pound seen to the far left in the last two pics NOT FOR SALE.

Read this instead:

IN A STATION OF THE METRO

The apparition of these faces in the crowd;

Petals on a wet black bough.

:hail:

Buy everything remaining in the thread (Omega Men & Superboys are sold) & take 40% OFF total BIN. Shipping will be $5 USPS Priority BOX within the US.

Then I'll post more stuff after that.

Take 99% off of total BIN of all items left in the thread & pay shipping in a flat rate priority box & the books will arrive at your home 2-3 days later. Just do your best to pay me personal option. If you can't do that, then it really doesn't matter to me.

Take 99% off of total BIN of all items left in the thread & pay shipping in a flat rate priority box & the books will arrive at your home 2-3 days later. Just do your best to pay me personal option. If you can't do that, then it really doesn't matter to me.
I might be interested if you'd be willing to keep the books and just ship the box. hm