• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Chris Fulton Sketch cover Commissions OPEN!

79 posts in this topic

Hey everybody I'm new to the CGC boards, but i'm not new to sketch covers and commissions. I appear at over 20 cons a year doing commissions. Michael Champion is a very good friend of mine we travel together a lot. He told me about these boards so here I am. I'm taking commissions now some of the covers I have done are posted below, but I have over 600 pieces on display at covens-oz.deviantart.com i'll do any character from any company doing anything! lol If your interested shoot me an e-mail at dev.ink@live.com I also have Image United Secret Invasion and Fallen Son covers. Glad to be here and hope to get in touch with you all. Ironman sketch cover

Spider_man_sketch_cover_by_COVENS_O.jpg

Thor_sketch_cover_by_COVENS_OZ.jpg

Ironman_sketch_cover_by_COVENS_OZ.jpg

i'm workin on that right now i'm gettin with one of the reps, i'm not real sure how to get it done. if anyone can point me in the direction on how to gain info on the ss's i'd be very thankful

i'm imangin just call cgc and ask, but i'm not really one to answer this question

there are others more in the know then me on the steps for this

great looking iron man btw

You have to do a minimum of 15 covers in one batch, fill out an affidavit that you did the sketches, invoice them all individually and mail directly to Joe Pierson at CGC.

It would help for you to find some one to handle the middle man stuff or you will be putting up with a lot of BS here with getting books and money to you.