• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Chris Fulton Sketch cover Commissions OPEN!

79 posts in this topic

i did a gollum on a baseball once it was awesome my pal champion did the sauron for the same guy's collection, and that is friggin hilarious "i kill you" "we hates you"

lol

You're right! Gollum vs Dead Terrorist might be funnier!

That's a pretty big sig line you got there, Chris. Maybe take it down a notch? I'm partial to clickable thumbnails myself. Allows you to display the books and without taking up a ton of room but interested parties can still see the full version. (thumbs u

Did I just see Fulton get person_without_enough_empathyslapped by Adam?!?!? YES!!!

Fulton and I partner up on the local Texas cons, and he's going to be hitting the Chicago Comic-Con in August. If you get a chance, come out and see us in person. Chris has an INSANE amount of original art at his table for sale.

I'm out. :P

Did I just see Fulton get person_without_enough_empathyslapped by Adam?!?!? YES!!!

Fulton and I partner up on the local Texas cons, and he's going to be hitting the Chicago Comic-Con in August. If you get a chance, come out and see us in person. Chris has an INSANE amount of original art at his table for sale.

I'm out. :P

My my there is a giant red hand shaped mark on my face that smells of baby powder after the double pimp slap from petey and champy lol and yes an insane amount of original art i have no life all i do is draw (and get pimped slapped by Petey) lol

Yeah, me too. There's a slight chance we'll go to WWAustin, though. Slight, but it's something.

Nope. Dragon Con, Mid Ohio, and NYCC are the big ones on the list.