• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Timley

6 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif, That book was in the last Heritage auction, did not sell. Could have been bought for $14,490!

I'm on the fence about a blue label "Glue" book. The Chicago Copy seems more attractive to me. Thoughts?

Timely

lol, That book was in the last Heritage auction, did not sell. Could have been bought for $14,490!

I'm on the fence about a blue label "Glue" book. The Chicago Copy seems more attractive to me. Thoughts?

Timely

I didn't even read the label. But I'm against Glue as it really could go either way and on a book that high especially. I'm not a big fan of Larson being written across the book like that even if that's part of the pedigree. Is the Chicago Copy floating around right now to view it?

lol, That book was in the last Heritage auction, did not sell. Could have been bought for $14,490!

Timely

It sold for $14,375 in Heritage July 2002 auction, but it was only CGC 8.5 back then.

So now it's worth at least that $17500 grin.giftongue.gif