• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blindowl's CGC Summer Sale...

50 posts in this topic

Hi;

Just offering a couple of CGC books tonight. Most are Silver Age, one Golden Age, and one Bronze Age book. Most are priced below Overstreet Price Guide. The scans are not very good since i do not have a scanner large enough to scan them, so they do look better in person. None of the slabs are cracked or have scratches, they are in excellent condition.

The 1st :takeit: wins the book. PM's welcome but the :takeit: trumps all. Prefer Paypal, but i will accept checks and money orders if you prefer.

Shipping will be $9.99 via Priority Mail. As many books as you order shipping will be only $9.99.

Thanks for Looking....

Daredevil #13 CGC 9.0. Great cover, Ka-Zar Origin.

My Price: $99.00.

zoofunnies8023.jpg

zoofunnies8024.jpg

zoofunnies8027.jpg

Sorry about the lousy pics: If you are really interested i will try to get a few better pics of this book. Let me know.

Tales To Astonish #91 CGC 8.5. The scan shows what looks like a crease on the cover, there is no crease, this is a defect in the photo??? somehow. The second scan is exactly how this issue look in hand, no crease at all. If you need another pic, let me know.

My Price: $45.99. :news: This is SOLD!!!!!

zoofunnies8006.jpg

zoofunnies8010.jpg

Tales To Astonish #91 CGC 8.5. The scan shows what looks like a crease on the cover, there is no crease, this is a defect in the photo??? somehow. The second scan is exactly how this issue look in hand, no crease at all. If you need another pic, let me know.

My Price: $45.99.

zoofunnies8006.jpg

zoofunnies8010.jpg

:takeit:

My Price: $45.99.

zoofunnies8006.jpg

zoofunnies8010.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks!!!!! (worship)