• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP (board member) deamentia.

154 posts in this topic

I just loved how when he raped women as a NYC cop, it was "fondling" and "attacking" but when he did it as a civilian it was "rape" and "home invasion". doh!

At least justice was finally served....

Nope...Justice is served to him daily I'm sure, by a 330 lb. guy named Bubba.

Bubba don't use no pillowcase.

I just loved how when he raped women as a NYC cop, it was "fondling" and "attacking" but when he did it as a civilian it was "rape" and "home invasion". doh!

Being an ex-cop, he may be segregated from the general population. Otherwise one would think it amounts to a death sentence.

(shrug)

Being an ex-cop, he may be segregated from the general population. Otherwise one would think it amounts to a death sentence.

(shrug)

Inmates even have a code of ethics(I know sounds crazy right) but if you are a rapist or a child molestor your getting stabbed by a shiv.not to mention he's a cop too! If he's still alive he must be in solitary confinement.

Inmates even have a code of ethics(I know sounds crazy right) but if you are a rapist or a child molestor your getting stabbed by a shiv.not to mention he's a cop too! If he's still alive he must be in solitary confinement.

I watch a lot of those documentary prison shows (Lockup, Inside American Jail, etc), and there's definitely a hierarchy. General pecking order, from top to bottom:

Murderers

Felony assault

Dope dealers

Burglary, theft

Drug possession

Domestic violence

Rapists

Pedophiles

So yeah, pretty much what you said.

The last two are almost always in a sensitive needs unit in one-man cells, because they'll get eatien alive in general population. Cops are always in SNU because nobody in prison likes the po-po, especially ones that went bad.

Pecking order is null and void if you're a snitch, though. That's an automatic shanking, no matter what crime landed you in there.

I watch a lot of those documentary prison shows (Lockup, Inside American Jail, etc), and there's definitely a hierarchy. General pecking order, from top to bottom:

Murderers

Felony assault

Dope dealers

Burglary, theft

Drug possession

Domestic violence

Rapists

Pedophiles

So yeah, pretty much what you said.

The last two are almost always in a sensitive needs unit in one-man cells, because they'll get eatien alive in general population. Cops are always in SNU because nobody in prison likes the po-po, especially ones that went bad.

Pecking order is null and void if you're a snitch, though. That's an automatic shanking, no matter what crime landed you in there.

Where do trimmers and fraudsters like Dupcak fall on the heirarchy?

...... he may need to know

Heh. From what I've seen, petty non-violent criminals are on par with people in stir for drug possession.

Besides, I thought Danny already did time, being a convicted felon. Surely he didn't just get probation?

Holy , I do not know how I missed this thread . I came across it by accident. Man , we have had some board members do some horrific things - first Ronm3 ( aka inmate 09A1981NYS) and now this. Terrible story.

Holy , I do not know how I missed this thread . I came across it by accident. Man , we have had some board members do some horrific things - first Ronm3 ( aka inmate 09A1981NYS) and now this. Terrible story.

Wow I almost wish I missed this thread.

Terrible news all around.

So many bad deeds done by (former) members. :(

Surprised no one mentioned the wife stealing although that isn't a true crime for which you can be put in prison nowadays.

Thankfully no children got hurt.

If anybody ever feels themselves in a similar situation pm me,Wally or one the board members if you need to talk. Think about the surviving family members that were left behind. Sad especially around Christmas. :(

In some ways, if there was children, they were hurt.

The holidays are the worst for the people left behind.