• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Bit of This, and That!

33 posts in this topic

Man it's been a while. All my recent orders were shipped TODAY!! Which means I can still make a little room in the comic room (which will be a "future" baby's room) Board rules apply, PMs are welcomed but the :takeit: beats any PM offers unless stated in the thread.

I will be selling some raw books, nothing rare NO CPG here...sorry you bunch of pirates lol

Shipping will be as follows:

USPS Priority $7 with confirmation = 1-3 books, anything more will have to go in large $9 box.

Slabs will be $10 USPS Priority

If you've bought from me, you know that I take care of the books and I make sure that my grading is accurate, and I make every attempt to make sure that your book(s) arrive safely.

As always paypal is the prefered method of payment. If for some reason you are not 100% satisfied, PM me and let me know ASAP.

Witchblade #54 GOLD BLACK COVER NM/M (9.6-9.8) was going to get it sketched, but somehow I missed it. $7 $4

Front:

ASM36041.jpg

Back: Upsidedown because it's a flip book with a preview

ASM36042.jpg

Blackest Night #8 Variant NM/M (9.6-9.8) $10

Front:

BN2.jpg

Back:

BN21.jpg

:takeit: You got more lantern related stuff coming?..

^^ Just the 1:100 Sketch cover for issue # 7 :)

:frustrated: That's what I get for sleeping late :(

aww sorry :sorry: I still have the 1:!00 for issue # 5 if you're interested :)