• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck Private signing/sketch Event 2010 - Requests begin 7/12/10

121 posts in this topic

For those that plan to partake in this signing event, I just posted 15 raw copies of Web of Spider-man #32 for sale in 9.6-9.8 condition in the Comics For Sale section. Being a Zeck fan myself, I couldn't pass buying these up when I found them at a local convention. I figured some lucky Zeck fan would be interested. This book looks great signed!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4124418#Post4124418

Send me a PM if interested.

Dan just got married this past weekend! CONGRATS TO HIM!!

Thanks man, wedding was awesome Jessica surprised me with a Superman Grooms cake with one of my grooms man dressed as clark/superman. It was pretty cool.

We just got back from our honeymoon in Sandals Nigril in Jamaica MON and it was Ireay (sp?).

Thanks man, wedding was awesome Jessica surprised me with a Superman Grooms cake with one of my grooms man dressed as clark/superman. It was pretty cool.

We just got back from our honeymoon in Sandals Nigril in Jamaica MON and it was Ireay (sp?).

lol Yeah we've been there. As long as you don't step off the beaten path you're okay, but if you're adventurous like me ;) Then it's a totally different way to experience the island.

So glad you had a good time bro!! Was thinking about you man :) Was going to PM you, but didn't want to bother you :grin:

Dan is now a married man :o :o :o

So it was a nice place?

I need to find a place for my honeymoon in October

So it was a nice place?

I hear Honeymooners in Juarez Mexico are having a hoot of a time over there... but..you wouldn't want none of that action...that's for true adventurers..those that live on the edge, brides and grooms with 1911s and Thompsons fire-blazing and half-lit cigars hanging from their lips..

and that is just the exit from the Church... :headbang:

So it was a nice place?

Isla Mujeres, CANCUN Mexico. You will not be disappointed. My wife and I go there every year and spend at least ten days.

Dan, I just want to make sure on this...

is he only signing 5 books and the rest are sketches/remarks? I saw the limited to 5 and wasnt sure it is was 5 per person or 5 in all?

Dan, I just want to make sure on this...

is he only signing 5 books and the rest are sketches/remarks? I saw the limited to 5 and wasnt sure it is was 5 per person or 5 in all?

JJ,

Those interested can get up to 5 additional books signed.

So the most one could get done (if inclined) are 6 books,

5 books just signed by Zeck with up to two total remarks

1 sketch cover.

So it was a nice place?

IT was fantastic. All food and drinks were included and man Jamaican rum is very strong.