• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Haley Commission slots are open!

2 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone! Sequential Treasures here. I just wanted to tip everyone to the fact artist Matt Haley has a couple of commission slots open right now. A break in his work schedule has allowed for him to squeeze in a commission or two, so here's your chance to get your own personal artistic piece of heaven from this highly-talented artist. But get that order in quickly, as I don't expect these spots to stay open for long.

You can see the commissions rates and some recent examples right here. And, of course, if you aren't lucky enough to get one of those slots, you can always buy some of Matt's original art from us (as well as that of our other talented artists) at our art gallery. We currently have almost 300 pieces of art from our artists, so there is probably something to fit everyone's taste.

Thanks for your support and business. Good luck to those of you who try for these highly-coveted commissions slots! :D

Okay, folks, Matt's commission window is now closed. Congratz to those lucky enough to have gotten in. Once those are completed, Matt will be hard at work on a project from the rest of the summer. So, the soonest your next chance will be to gett a commission will be sometime after Labor Day. That give you all time to save your pennies and think about what you'd like Matt to do for you, if you are lucky enough on the next go-round. I'll be sure to let you all know the minute the commission window has reopened. Thanks again! :)