• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBCA Comic Book Quarterly - Spring 2010

32 posts in this topic

First impression: That's a LOT of text...

Anyone feel it's too long?

No.

There's no such thing.

Others may disagree.

:cloud9:

I concur with your POV.

First impression: That's a LOT of text...

Anyone feel it's too long?

No.

There's no such thing.

Others may disagree.

:cloud9:

I concur with your POV.

Me three. It's just that the medium of TV and now the computer have changed the way we process/consume material. Call it cultural attention-deficit disorder. I'm not about to chuck my boob tube and laptop in the dumpster, but longish form writings--whether books or magazine pieces from publications like The Atlantic--are still sweet in my book. :sumo: If we're forced to read for, say, 20 minutes, we might learn something. :shrug:

Long live this newsletter and kudos to those who wrote the pieces and designed it and got it out there. :hail:

The Kudos goes to Mike M (worship) He has launched and worked so hard on this, I just cant wait to see what topics will be available next issue!

(thumbs u

A lot of people contribute, but Mike (Monkeyman) is the driving force behind this. :applause: This is a product that makes me proud of the CBCA. :grin:

The Kudos goes to Mike M (worship) He has launched and worked so hard on this, I just cant wait to see what topics will be available next issue!

(thumbs u

A lot of people contribute, but Mike (Monkeyman) is the driving force behind this. :applause: This is a product that makes me proud of the CBCA. :grin:

Mike has been working extremely hard on this since day 1. And I love the final product!

Great work, Mike et al. (thumbs u

My only suggestion is that it could use a few more market reports if that is possible. That used to be my favorite part of the old CBMs.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the CBQ so far.

As I have mentioned in the past, any suggestions for improving the presentation or ideas for articles are always accepted. Also, if anyone would like to contribute please PM me and we can discuss.

Mike