• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic related items: Vertigo TBP, Maxx ornament, Milk & Cheese lunchbox, etc

6 posts in this topic

Stuff for sale: Miscellaneous comic related items.

Shipping: $6.00 for priority mail.

If you want something, please post here with a Mr. :takeit: and also please shoot me a PM.

If you don't like my prices, feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

DC Comics Vertigo Hardcover: The House on the Borderland by Richard Corben, Simon Revelstroke, and Lee Loughridge. 1st Print

Based on the classic tale, introduction by Alan Moore.

List Price: $29.95

MY PRICE: $9.00

28193d89.jpg

The Maxx Cold-Cast Porcelain Ornament by Moore Creations. #2983/4000

Sculpted by Claybourn Moore. Based on the animated TV show on MTV, this ornament features the Maxx with a black Isz hanging onto his foot.

Wear on the edges of the box. But the ornament has never been out of the box or used.

MY PRICE: :news:SOLD!

ff90429f.jpg

Marvel Comics Monopoly Game, Collector's Edition with Pewter Tokens.

Fun game with lots of Marvel tie-ins, and you do news-stands and comic shops instead of houses and hotels.

1999 edition, UPC code 7 00304 00088 0

MIB, still shrink wrapped.

MY PRICE: $15.00

46fa9275.jpg

McFarlane Toys Sin City MARV figure

On card, card has some slight wear from being displayed standing up

Great figure comes with interchangeable hands that feature one holding a severed head, or a hand that can hold several helpful items such as a hacksaw, hatchet, gas can, and gun.

Wholesome fun for the whole family!!!

UPC code 7 87926 90248 8

MY PRICE: $11.00

c57bf22e.jpg

Milk & Cheese Lunchbox by Darkhorse Comics, 1999

A great lunchbox featuring the dysfunctional alcoholic duo engaging in lots of shenanigans. Drinking, throwing up, and basically promoting consumption of alcohol in any form. Just what you need to send little Timmy to school with. Hilarity will ensue!

Loose, not in box

MY PRICE:: :news:SOLD!

6f1d755b.jpg

c4adeec4.jpg