• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Fox and the Crow 50’s mid to higher grade *Reduced*

8 posts in this topic

Up for sale are some nice Fox and the Crow books in mid to higher-grade. These are from an original owner collection and the colors are bold and bright.

I believe that I have them priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

:news: Take 20% listed price :news:

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 7 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 in USA or $5 for an envelope. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express, I will charge what it costs me or ask and see what we can work out. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Fox and the Crow #22: Last pre-code issue. Has some spine,edge and corner wear and dust shadow on the back cover. Inside cover has some tanning,LLBC has small moisture stain. Cream to off-white pages.

4.0 $15.00

scans-16.jpg

scans015-6.jpg

Fox and the Crow #44: Nice solid book with some minor corner creases on the URFC with some minor edge wear.Has some minor shadowing on front and back. The book has great color on the cover. Off-white pages

7.0 $30.00

scans016-8.jpg

scans017-9.jpg

Fox and the Crow #76: Feels great in your hands. The colors are bold, some minor spine marks and slight corner crease LRFC.

off-white pages

7.0/7.5 $20.00

scans022-9.jpg

scans023-9.jpg