• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Store DISCOUNTS and Collection Liquidation PART I

3 posts in this topic

Here's the link to my Ebay Store. I re-opened it a few months ago to mixed results. A lot of 'good' books sold quickly, but now the more common stuff or 'lower' grade copies remain and the cost of running the store is quickly become cost-prohibitive. So, I've cut the prices on most of the books (I no longer have GPA, so I'm guessing price-wise) in the hopes of moving a good chunk of them. However, I know some of the books are priced too high, but that's because I don't really want to sell them, but if someone is willing to pay the asking price....

I'm looking to rid myself of about 6 longboxes of books to raise some funds for a copy of FF #1, HULK #181, and a few others. Perhaps some of you can help me out by buying some books. I'll keep the store up for another month or two max, and then I'll resort to other venues such as posting the books here.

Feel free to PM about anything you see there or about the other 5 longboxes of books!

Thanks for looking.