• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update to Hagenauers CAF gallery 71 new pieces

1 post in this topic

I am slowly processing several hundred new origiansl that have come i n on consignment

The yare starting to be listed in my CAF gallerry - go to www.comicartfans.com

check galleries under H and loo kfor Hagenauer -d othe last 30 days posting

included are :

2 Vampirella as well as Betty Page and older paperback at by Ron Lesser

Comci strip art by Gould Caniff and Little Orphan Annue by Blaisdell also have som Juliet Jones avaialbe including asequence where Eve is a catoonsit, another where she is in prsion and some serial killer and murde r sewquence.

Warren large size art from Eerie 10 (als oahve apile of later stories by Duranona that just came in and one Heavy Metal story by him)

Indiana Jones art from a number of series

Some great WW2 vintage art from Military comics and other tieles including some minor by neat superhero art

Barbarians- Conan , Sonja and some obscure but stunning Filipino pieces

George Carlson of Jingle Jangle comics fame - all sorts of material from kids books to gameboards!

Inside cover to an issue of Crazy from AMrvel -and coming some sick and cracked art by Grandenettii and Bil Ward

And more to come -feel free to inquire -no major superhero art but if your tastes lie elsewhere you may find some thing of interest over the nex t few weeks