• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few slabs up for grabs and now a few low grade keys

57 posts in this topic

Freshly graded (though I am keeping a few of my on sites for myself... was pretty happy overall). First :takeit: wins. More blowout books later in the week, invoices for that second round of the thread thread going out later tonight.

ASM 50 CGC 8.5 ow/w $600

Our Army at War 194 CGC 9.4 white $225

Detective Comics 308 CGC 9.4 ow/w (while GPA shows $685, a 9.6 only recently sold for $645 so...) $400 SOLD

ASM 122 CGC 9.2 ow/w $325 SOLD

Showcase 22 CGC 5.5 ow/w (not pressed yet, but should press to a 6.0 or even possibly a 6.5) -- very nice quality 5.5 -- $5250

Avengers 4 CGC 8.5 o/w $2850 (again, very deep colors), not pressed to my knowledge yet.

All Winners 14 CGC 9.0 o/w (no real GPA help, a 9.2 sold for $2800 in 2006, but more recently a 7.0 sold for $1400) $3850

Cap 135 CGC 9.4 ow/w $25 SOLD

Cap 170 CGC 9.4 ow/w $40

Iron Man 47 CGC 9.2 cr/ow $50 SOLD

PM me if you ever come up with a Tec 395 slab Brian.

You can have the one I just bought at cost: CGC 9.0 white.

I'm purging the whole collection of everything but major keys (slabs I mean).

So SC22 and AV4 don't meet your definition of 'major key'? Or do you have better copies you're hanging on to

PM me if you ever come up with a Tec 395 slab Brian.

You can have the one I just bought at cost: CGC 9.0 white.

I'm purging the whole collection of everything but major keys (slabs I mean).

So SC22 and AV4 don't meet your definition of 'major key'? Or do you have better copies you're hanging on to

more desirable copies, not necessarily better of both,.

Avengers 4 CGC 8.5 o/w $2850 (again, very deep colors), not pressed to my knowledge yet.

Brian, can I see scans for this one ? Thanks

Several people have asked for this, so I am going to scan late tonight and post this in the thread.

just for now, here's a pic from the original seller (that I bought this from). It presents very well, and if my freshly graded copy didn't have equal front cover eye appeal, I'd be keeping this one.

Avengers4002.jpg

I've gotten about 10 PMs about the Avengers 4, so I'm just posting publicly that I'll scan up around 10 PM tonight. First I'll take it wins.

I may ordinarily negotiate a little on the price, but just FYI about half the people have stated that they will take it at full price if they like the scan. Of course, maybe everyone will hate it and it won't sell. lol

Either way, I'll get it on tonight.

I'll also be adding:

Batman 227 CGC 9.0 ow/w Mass copy

Detective 400 CGC 9.0 white (Mass copy)

and probably some others.