• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocky Mountain Comic Convention 2010

30 posts in this topic

Last call for any want list books as I am finalizing what I am bring to the show. I should have around 45 long boxes of mostly SA. I will also have around 12 monster boxes of ECs, GA, and CGC books. Hope to hear back (PM is fine).

Ed R

Hi Everybody, Only four days until the Rocky Mountain Comic Con, I finally was able to get a copy of the Wrightson raffle sketch in the computer. Sorry for the poor quality as I am still on the road. This sketch is the actual rough for the Cover of Toe Tags. Wow, a chance to win a cover sketch for only a $2 raffle ticket.

wrightson_sketch_2010.jpg

Hi Everybody, I have not been able to edit the Web-site so I cannot post updates like Show Hours or the Wrightson sketch. The hours are 10am - 5pm. All tables are sold and there should be loads of Gold, Silver, Bronze and other comics to choose from. The Wrightson sketch is wrightson_sketch_2010.jpg