• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amber Heard to play Mystique in Xmen: First Class....

29 posts in this topic

It doesn't matter what she looks like. She's gonna be painted blue.

I prefer to judge a woman by the content of her character and not the color of her skin. (tsk)

Yeah, well, I'm from the South.

And she has, at least, two lovely character traits I can see from the get go.

Yeah, well, I'm from the South.

So you don't like Smurfs?

(shrug)

Speaking of Smurfs:

The Purple Smurfs

This is the best part:

"Apparently due to the title and the nature of the black-skinned Smurfs, this comic issue was not translated for the racially-cautious English-speaking market, despite not characterizing 'black smurfs' as a race but rather as sufferers of a zombie-like condition (transmissible but luckily reversible). "

I don't know if Chromium was aware of that :ohnoez:

She is a beautiful woman..but, the thing that gets me is.... that she has a crooked pinky on her left foot...I just can't live with that...plus her horrendous morning breath is something I just outright refuse to continue to allow next to me everyday...

She is a beautiful woman..but, the thing that gets me is.... that she has a crooked pinky on her left foot...I just can't live with that...plus her horrendous morning breath is something I just outright refuse to continue to allow next to me everyday...

And then you woke up...

yes, she is gorgeous. she was very yummy in that dopey MMA movie.

but she is WAYYYYYY too young for this role.

romjin was at least age appropriate (sort of).