• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A handful of Amazing Spider-Man Key books for sale.......

30 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!!! I am trying to make ends meet lately and things are just not working in my favor, so I am offering up a few of my favorite Amazing Spider-Man key/semi-key books for sale. All prices are lower then recent ebay sales and either right around what I paid or lower....."Bomb Proof" US Priority shipping with delivery confirmation is included in the prices. Insurance is a additional $3 if requested. International shipping will be a bit more.....Right know I am only accepting paypal and am needing the funds ASAP!! References are available if needed, 100% positive on ebay though I mostly buy on ebay I really don't like selling but have been doing a bunch lately. If back cover pictures are needed just let me know. Thanks for looking. Eric

Now on with the books.......

me thats a nice 252...must resist....wife will kill me and I'll no longer be able to enjoy it :P

Good luck with the selling Slayer, hope the buyer pulls through for ya.

Jerome

Nice compiled list of Venom appearances.......10 times cooler then Deadpool lol

Thanks :) It feels like its all I've been doing the past 15 years, I'll be glad to close that out one day.....minus and brand new apps. I then have about 100 other key issues I want (that I can afford at least) then I'll try for some CGC sets. I love your McFarlane set BTW that ungodly :) I have an ASM 324 but its not 9.8 material. Would you mind if I keep you in mind the next time I have a spidey comic I want to get, or do you not really sell that many? The only thing everyone has here than quality comics is MORE quality comics.

Jerome

Amazing Spider-Man #194 CGC 9.6 White Pages $160

Picture098.jpg

WOW, love this book!

Very tempting. hm

Ever since Heroes Con, I've a new found respect for Black Cat...plus she's freakin' hot.

Courtesy bump because these REALLY should sell at these prices.

Heck, I'm considering buying the lot and flipping them for a few $$$.

Come on people!

Amen.......and thank you!!! I thought I priced them more then fair (shrug)

It is going to hurt when I buy these issues back in the next few months.... :sorry:

Amen.......and thank you!!! I thought I priced them more then fair (shrug)

It is going to hurt when I buy these issues back in the next few months.... :sorry:

Some - not all. And it depends on where you buy.

But overall, super books.