• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geppi museum tomorrow, then philly and new york

27 posts in this topic

hey everyone. other than rogers time machine, which i'll do on tuesday, are there any other comic shops i should check out? midtown was recommended, and while it was a nice bg store, their back issues were mostly f-vf. their wall books were nice, but almost 90% FF, which i'm not looking for. anything in brooklyn decent?

hey everyone. other than rogers time machine, which i'll do on tuesday, are there any other comic shops i should check out? midtown was recommended, and while it was a nice bg store, their back issues were mostly f-vf. their wall books were nice, but almost 90% FF, which i'm not looking for. anything in brooklyn decent?

I don't know of anything in Brooklyn. You could try to make an appointment at Metro, sure Vinny would accommodate if you were seriously looking to buy.

bk

I don't know of anything in Brooklyn. You could try to make an appointment at Metro, sure Vinny would accommodate if you were seriously looking to buy.

bk

Agreed. Metropolis has an amazing inventory. Viewing is by appointment.

bk

Agreed. Metropolis has an amazing inventory. Viewing is by appointment.

oh . and i owe them a MO. that would be perfect.