• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale: McFarlane/Hughes/Cockrum/Kaluta/Gulacy etc

1 post in this topic

Hello friends,

I've lowered the prices on the art in my CAF "For Sale" gallery, and will be adding additional art soon.

Included are a Mcfarlane Amazing Spider-man #304 page with a half page Mary Jane and Peter panel, two pages (sold as a set) with a sexy Adam Hughes villainess (doing a back-flip that accentuates her supple curvaceous AH! breasts and taut, firm AH! buttocks), an all-Cockrum Warren page from when Dave was hungry and showing off his already considerable chops, a Kaluta Wonder Woman "bullets and bracelets" drawing, a Gulacy Terminator page and Gulacy Dark Knight page featuring the the great Hugo Strange/Scarecrow storyline (that includes a panel of Hugo Strange sleeping with his Bat-Mannequin), a nice Hannigan/Milgrom action page with Spidey vs. Silvermane from Spectacular Spider-man #70, some Machine Man vs. Sentinels artwork that will make women want you and men want to be you, some WWII cartoons that you should buy your grandfather for father's day because the greatest generation won't be around forever and it's never too late for him to start collecting original comic art, and a Golden Age cover (by Al Avison?) that will buy you the cheapest entry into the elite shadowy and exclusive club of people who own Golden Age covers.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=76109

Don't like a posted price? Make an offer!

See something you like that I haven't moved into my "For Sale" gallery? It can't hurt to send me an offer. There's some other art I'll be posting for sale soon, maybe you'll get first dibs. It could happen.

Thanks!

Sean