• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pricing some pieces For Sale

2 posts in this topic

In a good faith attempt to show my wife I am on board with building a new house and making sure she gets all the add-ons she would like, I have priced a lot of the artwork in my CAF Gallery. Some prices might be a little high, most are exactly what I paid for them. If there is something you may be interested in that is not priced let me know. I may place a few pieces with Heritage for their August Auction, but mainly if there is something someone really likes for themselves, would like to see it go to a collector who will appreciate it, at least until their wife tells them she has added on the fourth floor attic with full shower and bedroom. :slapfight:

Main Gallery Page

Thanks to everyone for the responses, comments, and purchases. The wife got her granite and I made enought to justify the wet bar for the basement. All art is on the way to their respective new owners and once I am in the house in a few months, start buying agian to cover the walls, the addiction will return.