• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last days to Bid in Heritage's December Auction!

28 posts in this topic

The only pedigrees I will purchase for my ASM run are Boston and Western PA..well...I will buy other pedigrees for it but won't pay premiums for them. I will most likely be going after some of those 9.6's on there that I haven't seen on eBay before. And probably 1 or 2 of the 9.4's..and I'm going to take a shot at that ASM 28 but I'm 90 percent certain I won't get it frown.gif

Brian

MOS..

While I do see one side of your post I completely disagree with it on another,

I can't imagine sacrificing my lifes essentials to buy comic books ( a roof over your head, clothes on your back, or food on the table) We certainly agree on this point.

And as you state I am very afraid, to ever get to a point of spending thousands of dollars for a single book, when I could have used the same money on something more useful/helpful.

Well you obviously don't collect ultra high grade silverage ASM'S wink.gif

I do see a HUGE difference in books from 9.2-9.6 and those issues that I WANT in the auction are not going to be flipped anytime soon.

Best existing ASM'S generally stay in personal collections for quite sometime.

In my years of collecting this is the finest ASM run I have seen publicly offered.

In the past I have let books go and "waited" for a better deal, I have learned from that lesson , especially on high census copies.

Buy them when you see them or you might not get a second chance.

M

Well, good luck to everyone......

As long as you're not bidding on my books mad.gif