• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Norwegian comic book

7 posts in this topic

This comic book is the first issue of The Phantom released in Norway (1964), and in top condition. Except from the minor missing colour spots on the top of the front page, there are only very minor defects, nothing special to note.

Could you please give me your grade?

I will be very grateful :)

This is the first time I do this, so I hope the pictures are attached...

100091.jpg.241ede9fe5a0d24c77e8d95630ab16e0.jpg

100092.jpg.1e80b19f5777b2283ceb7bd11e5f3ac6.jpg

That book looks great! It's hard to tell whether the right side has been cut off or not (it looks to me like it has), so without knowing whether those are the actual corners, it looks like a really nice 9.0.

Velkommen!

Det ville være lettere hvis dine filer ikke var beskårede - prøv at skanne dem igen og sørg for at man kan se alle sider og hjørnerne.

Anyway, from the cropped scans I'd say 8.0/8.5 - very nice shape for such an old book!

I see what you mean. When I scanned this image, I should have done a better scan of the front page.

The right side of the front page is very fine all the way, from the top to the bottom.

Thanks a lot for your opinion! I think it was hard to grade this one, because of the minor missing colour spots on the top of the front page.

:)