• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM 1:300 Siege Quesada Sketch #1

18 posts in this topic

I dunno, it looks worse in the pic than it is. 9.4, outside chance at a 9.6 if the bindery tears at the top and bottom of the spine isn't bad, and there are no other flaws.

The flaw looks pressable, by the way.

Wont that void the signature?

Nope.

Matt's considered "part of the witness chain", so it can go to him after being signed.

You just have to let CGC know that's what you're doing ahead of time.

So before the signing I notify cgc that it will go to Matt and then get slabbed?

Nope.

Matt's considered "part of the witness chain", so it can go to him after being signed.

So before the signing I notify cgc that it will go to Matt and then get slabbed?

You guys better confirm this with Joe Pierson. Matt used to be a witness (and so did Joey) and this was no problem. Now there are no witnesses. It may still be fine as these guys may be standing CAWs or something like that. But get a confirmed answer to avoid disappointment.

Nope.

You guys better confirm this with Joe Pierson. Matt used to be a witness (and so did Joey) and this was no problem. Now there are no witnesses. It may still be fine as these guys may be standing CAWs or something like that. But get a confirmed answer to avoid disappointment.

Yep, I'd recommend checking with Pierson as well.

The advice you're getting seems to be based off the old independent witness program which doesn't exist anymore. Nowadays, the only people who can witness items are CGC employees & CAW's. And CAW's only work on a per-show/per-signing basis - they aren't "permanent" witnesses like it was previously.

If I was you, I'd have the book pressed prior to getting it signed - I'm almost 100% sure you would not be able to do so after the book is in a Signature Series label without loosing the SS designation :thumbsup:

Nope.

"You just have to let CGC know that's what you're doing ahead of time."

If they don't approve it, then you know.

The key words being "ahead of time." Do NOTHING without approval.

(This info WAS sourced before given, or I wouldn't have given it. (thumbs u )