• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY WEIRD TALES COLLECTION- REH, BRUNDAGE, ALLEN ST JOHN.. AD INFINITUM

50 posts in this topic

Thats quite a run!!

I love the 1 to 23 MAD's... just great , classic books.

Back to the comic room though... SUPER nice displays. I seriously need me a room like that. Do you have your original Canadian comic art on the other wall? I think you had a few original pages IIRC.

Other question: do you welcome visitors? :baiting: If you had a mini bar in that comic room you'd never get rid of people.

Those Weird Tales covers are absolutely brilliant. They truly seduce my eyes with their provocativeness. I keep learning something new all the time when it comes to Good Girl Art, whether from the comics, or from pulps. You have a great collection, and thanks for posting them for everyone to admire. Cool.

Why thank you. :blush:

I am very fortunate to possess virtually every Margaret Brundage Weird Tales Pulp. I believe I am missing only six more to complete the run of her covers.

what do these generally go for? say in low-mid grade. i really like some of these, including the batwoman cover, but can't really find a lot of info on them.

My advice, just walk away...

If you get sucked in, there is no release. Buy a copy of "Bookery's Guide To Pulps". All the Weird Tales prices are about 20-50% low, and the major keys can be double listed price. High grade is impossible, I usually buy what I can get, and hope to upgrade later.