• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a facilitator for BOTCON in Orlando 6/26/10.

25 posts in this topic

if you guys want this to happen i need a count of books, forms filled out, books sent out so i have them by friday, and an understanding that the books are in no way guaranteed to be signed. I'll do my best. Let me know.

I'm going to be there on friday afternoon, can I bring the books I want to be signed and hand them over to You?

if i go, which has not been determined-as i've not heard anything from anyone on this thread about books to be submitted, it will be on saturday morning. I will not be available Friday as I will be at the office.

"Let me tell you this..." :lol:

Get your rest bud.

There is Decipticons and beer at Epcot.

Danerous mix....and I don't take my robots and beer lightly!!!! :thumbsup:

if i go, which has not been determined-as i've not heard anything from anyone on this thread about books to be submitted, it will be on saturday morning. I will not be available Friday as I will be at the office.

Actually, I'll be there all weekend. Just let me know when and where to meet up, I'm bringing at least 15 or so books now.