• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ SDCC Booth 5514, 5515.... Any want lists?

130 posts in this topic

, just had 2 of my credit cards stolen from the gym.

The fookers tried to be clever and took the 2 in the middle of the wallet so to hope that I didn't notice.

Didn't take my $$ or ID thankfully or my money spending credit card which was in front.

Probably just wanted me to not notice fast enough to charge up the account.

They did get one charged in for sure on one account of around $500 and two charges in on the other for around a grand.

It looked fishy at the gym when my lock wouldn't lock and that my wallet was in the wrong pocket.

F the thieves.

:sumo:

:censored:

:censored::censored:

Greggy you go to a gym? :roflmao:

I wouldn't talk

, just had 2 of my credit cards stolen from the gym.

The fookers tried to be clever and took the 2 in the middle of the wallet so to hope that I didn't notice.

Didn't take my $$ or ID thankfully or my money spending credit card which was in front.

Probably just wanted me to not notice fast enough to charge up the account.

They did get one charged in for sure on one account of around $500 and two charges in on the other for around a grand.

It looked fishy at the gym when my lock wouldn't lock and that my wallet was in the wrong pocket.

F the thieves.

:sumo:

:censored:

:censored::censored:

Greggy you go to a gym? :roflmao:

I wouldn't talk

homer_simpson.jpg