• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The once a year purge. This round Closed. Invoices being sent!

137 posts in this topic

I have decided once a year I am going to "purge" all of the books I just don't "need" in my collection. I think that there will be a bit of something for everyone here. I will be posting in this thread for awhile, so keep watch.

ALL forum rules apply. :takeit: gets the book. Multiple book deals or offers via PM are acceptable, but the :takeit: takes presedence over all.

Shipping will be priority box in the U.S and other arrangements can be made worldwide.

No Probates! This is not up for discussion, and I check the list regularly, and everyone else should too.

All books are sold satisfaction guaranteed! Buyer to pay return shipping though unless I messed up somewhere.

Back Cover scans are available via request. I have no problem scanning the back covers, but typically do not do this at first unless there is damage or discoloration that should be seen.

All books are unrestored or unaltered unless noted. I practice 100% full disclosure. (thumbs u

Whats up Gav, John, and Comicopolis (I dont know your name, sorry). Be back with more shortly, Grillin' some burgers as we speak! :cloud9:

Dude, I'll take 2, medium well :applause:

lol

Whats up Gav, John, and Comicopolis (I dont know your name, sorry). Be back with more shortly, Grillin' some burgers as we speak! :cloud9:

Andrew!

Yes, thank you (thumbs u