• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Believe it or not...

37 posts in this topic

That Alfred Hitchcock is AWESOME! And you may have started on a Ricardo Montalban piece, but you ended up with a dead ringer for Sean Connery. Well done, either way! (but you should really say that was meant to be Sean all along... :baiting: ) :cloud9:

And you may have started on a Ricardo Montalban piece, but you ended up with a dead ringer for Sean Connery. Well done, either way! (but you should really say that was meant to be Sean all along... :baiting: ) :cloud9:

:gossip: He's conning us. I knew I saw that photo before.

Great job, Dave!

100341.jpg.e4a9cd7c71cbd24e2b8e826df5ee46ac.jpg

And you may have started on a Ricardo Montalban piece, but you ended up with a dead ringer for Sean Connery. Well done, either way! (but you should really say that was meant to be Sean all along... :baiting: ) :cloud9:

:gossip: He's conning us. I knew I saw that photo before.

Great job, Dave!

you got me :grin:

Scan10114.jpg

This is crazy good.

Ever think about doing some for sale? Hell, I'd buy this one. (shrug)

No never thought about selling,it's just a thing I do to relax.Hell is'nt everyone on the boards an artist of some sort,would imagine to appreciate comics you would have to be.Funny thing I can't draw comic characters to save my life. (shrug)