• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

17 posts in this topic

1. The First :takeit: gets each book(s). I’m open to PM discussions but the little guy trumps all regardless of PM discussions.

2. I will ship to the United States or Canada only.

3. The Postage rate for US buyers is exact for the shipping method you want. Purchases over $100 will require insurance and will be extra. Canadian buyers are welcome but be prepared to pay exact shipping costs.

5. I will accept Pay Pal, Money Orders, or Personal Check

7. No Probation list members are allowed to purchase anything from this thread.

8. Return Policy:

A) There are NO Returns on CGC Graded Books as they were graded by an Independent 3rd Party.

B) "Raw" or Non-CGC Books CAN BE RETURNED within One Week of receiving the book(s), and a Full Refund will be issued less return shipping by you the buyer. All I ask is the comics come back to me in the same condition as they were received, and please PM me prior to returning any of them.

Thank you for looking!

Tales of Suspense #58 in Fine- condition $45

I picked this up from SOT about two weeks ago and need to part with it. I'm offering it for the same price here.

Scan_Pic0055.jpg[/img]

I picked this up from SOT about two weeks ago and need to part with it. I'm offering it for the same price here.

Scan_Pic0055.jpg[/img]

What is the defect on caps knee?

Scan_Pic0055.jpg[/img]

What is the defect on caps knee?

I honestly have no idea. It looks like a printing defect maybe as it doesn't break gloss.

Strange Adventures #201 CGC old label 6.5 Off-White Pages $15 The case shows scratches and fading on the top label sticker strip. Previous owner was a smoker? Nothing of note on the back cover.

StrangeAdventures20165offwhitefront.jpg

Scan_Pic0055.jpg[/img]

I want an undercopy like this REAL bad....... :(