• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving Out...

40 posts in this topic

Slabs are heavy, so I'm ready to sell off some more slabs. I'll put up four tonight and then some more over the weekend. Here's the deal, I'd like to get these moved by Sunday, so I can ship 'em all Monday so I don't have to move 'em Tuesday.

First :takeit: wins. Shipping not included.

Four tonight, more tomorrow when I finally get home.

Moving again?

staying in baltimore but just moving to a better location.

Already have a place picked out I presume. If not, Columbia is real nice...

Columbia is nice, but it's suburban sprawl, which my wife hates. She wants to be closer into the city and so we went to Hampden which is a funky cool part of the city, though Baltimore in general is sketchy.

This was probably our last opportunity to do this as once we have more children it won't be feasible, nor will it be when Will reaches school age... so I acceded to her wishes and we moved. Moving is a pain, so I'm not really looking forward to it, but once we're in, it'll probably work out well.

Moving again?

staying in baltimore but just moving to a better location.

Already have a place picked out I presume. If not, Columbia is real nice...

Columbia is nice, but it's suburban sprawl, which my wife hates. She wants to be closer into the city and so we went to Hampden which is a funky cool part of the city, though Baltimore in general is sketchy.

This was probably our last opportunity to do this as once we have more children it won't be feasible, nor will it be when Will reaches school age... so I acceded to her wishes and we moved. Moving is a pain, so I'm not really looking forward to it, but once we're in, it'll probably work out well.

You're right about suburban sprawl... It's got that "planned community" look to it. And I'm not a big fan of the 70s and 80s house designs and that is what you find predominantly there. Though Columbia does have great schools... I'm not real familiar with Hampden, but as a rule you're dead-on, down-town Baltimore is sketchy.