• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving Out...

40 posts in this topic

I feel your pain. Moving is such a PITA, particularly if you are an accumulator of stuff. I've only really moved once once I began to amass junk in my life. (I moved before, but it was in the same apartment building, so not a biggie).

Nice pick up on the Avengers 100. Seriously, that's a book that often sells raw for close to that in lesser shape (I sold a raw 8.5/9.0) for $65 and that looks like a nice 9.2.

Moving again?

staying in baltimore but just moving to a better location.

Better Location = More local comic shops and dormant basement/garage collections :baiting:

Sorry I haven't got back yet, BK. It's been crazy lately, but I think I've finally found my shore home. :cloud9:

I'll call you in a day or two...hearing is on Wednesday. :wishluck:

Moving again?

staying in baltimore but just moving to a better location.

Better Location = More local comic shops and dormant basement/garage collections :baiting:

Sorry I haven't got back yet, BK. It's been crazy lately, but I think I've finally found my shore home. :cloud9:

I'll call you in a day or two...hearing is on Wednesday. :wishluck:

Best of luck, call me if you need anything.