• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Keys Please sale!!! Flash 105! ST107. Wrightson SS Books Added!

61 posts in this topic

I like your Strange Tales # 107, Mike but I've spent too much recently. I know that you're looking to pay bills with these books but is there anything that you'd trade for?

I like your Strange Tales # 107, Mike but I've spent too much recently. I know that you're looking to pay bills with these books but is there anything that you'd trade for?

Hey Gary,

Yup. Looking for Journey's, Cap 103, 115 or 118 and Thor 126. Plus anything else that might strike my fancy. Send me a list of what you got if you want.

Hey Gary,

Yup. Looking for Journey's, Cap 103, 115 or 118 and Thor 126. Plus anything else that might strike my fancy. Send me a list of what you got if you want.

Just looking through stuff that might strike your fancy, PM to follow soon. (thumbs u

Hey Gary,

Just looking through stuff that might strike your fancy, PM to follow soon. (thumbs u

Got your PM Garry. Definitely stuff there I like. Check your PMs when you get up. Nighty-Night. lol