• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Overstreet Price Guide - Obsolete and outdated?

70 posts in this topic

I have 1000s of mid-grade Silver Age books. If anybody wants to give me 60% of Overstreet for all of them, I'll deliver them, bag them, sort them, and make you dinner. (thumbs u

What kind of dinner? and what are your cooking credentials? I wouldn't enter into this deal without knowing all these variables. :taptaptap:

I have 1000s of mid-grade Silver Age books. If anybody wants to give me 60% of Overstreet for all of them, I'll deliver them, bag them, sort them, and make you dinner. (thumbs u

What kind of dinner? and what are your cooking credentials? I wouldn't enter into this deal without knowing all these variables. :taptaptap:

:signfunny:

Prob is they make way too many errors ie look up top 20 silver age book list- then see the prices in the actual guide. Guess what they don't match on the Hulk 1, JLA 1, JIM83 and a few others. I wrote to Bob Overstreet and my letter was ignored or thrown away.

Yeah, I did that a few times about the "Cent Price Variants" for the sales/prices and how the IRON FIST #14 35-cent price in the guide don't match the price listed in the "Top Bronze Age" listing.

Well maybe I should keep quite till I get a completed set first before I correct the prices.. :gossip:

Why did Shield have to get me started on those cent variants :insane: .

what do you consider mid-grade?

what do you consider mid-grade?

vg/fn to fn/vf is the general concensus for mid grade (thumbs u

I have been lackidasical about obtaining the Overtreet Guide this year. last year I recall the guide did not arrive until about July, two months later than usual. This year, and also last year if memory serves me correctly, the guide is available as a download. Has anyone actually purchased the downloadable version? If so do you have any comments on whether you like it less or more than the hard copy.