• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Michelinie will NOT be At SDCC

30 posts in this topic

Then maybe the thread should be called "David Michelinie NOT at SDCC." :baiting:

lol +1

Then maybe the thread should be called "David Michelinie NOT at SDCC." :baiting:

lol +1

+2

+10

+11 figured it was another thread about an exclusive signing.

lol +1

+2

+10

And why would you look Anthony? You have stated you don't like our signings anyway. (shrug)

lol +1

+2

+10

And why would you look Anthony? You have stated you don't like our signings anyway. (shrug)

Was looking for another spam post to notify the mods about. Got tired of clicking this weekend. We get the hint, you are having McFarlane sign at SDCC.

Was looking for another spam post to notify the mods about. Got tired of clicking this weekend. We get the hint, you are having McFarlane sign at SDCC.

and this thread/post has what to do with McFarlane? (shrug)

And I didn't realize that my threads/posts are considered SPAM? Isn't it funny how when you have something to offer it is completely ok but when I have something to offer you consider it SPAM? Yes you have your occassional sketch sessions about once or twice a year and I have multiple signings with major creators going on a regular basis. Now who do you think people would consider a SPAM posting? Oh is a Stan Lee or John Romita or Jim Steranko or Todd McFarlane signing announcement considered SPAM? Is announcing a Todd McFarlane sketch SPAM? Let's leave it to the people to decide what they think? How about that concept? And as for this thread it was meant to HELP people who did not have current information on a creator for an upcoming show. Yup that certainly can be considered SPAM in Anthony Carpenter's dictionary.

and this thread/post has what to do with McFarlane? (shrug)

And I didn't realize that my threads/posts are considered SPAM? Isn't it funny how when you have something to offer it is completely ok but when I have something to offer you consider it SPAM? Yes you have your occassional sketch sessions about once or twice a year and I have multiple signings with major creators going on a regular basis. Now who do you think people would consider a SPAM posting? Oh is a Stan Lee or John Romita or Jim Steranko or Todd McFarlane signing announcement considered SPAM? Is announcing a Todd McFarlane sketch SPAM? Let's leave it to the people to decide what they think? How about that concept? And as for this thread it was meant to HELP people who did not have current information on a creator for an upcoming show. Yup that certainly can be considered SPAM in Anthony Carpenter's dictionary.

:roflmao:

TJ, how's the photography career going? Do you stand on a stool when you take the pictures of half naked men?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=58059&id=722506540

It pays better than dressing up as a bunny. :fear:

yea that's it. You always charge your friends to take photo's of them half nekkid?

Maybe some day when you adopt, you will do funny things for your kids.

TJ, how's the photography career going? Do you stand on a stool when you take the pictures of half naked men?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=58059&id=722506540

It pays better than dressing up as a bunny. :fear:

yea that's it. You always charge your friends to take photo's of them half nekkid?

I do when they're professional models, yes.