• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thanks!

235 posts in this topic

Preacher Preview

NM or better

$40

It looks like there's some damage to the top of the book, above the Preacher logo? If that's not the case, :takeit:

:censored:

Preacher Preview

NM or better

$40

It looks like there's some damage to the top of the book, above the Preacher logo? If that's not the case, :takeit:

above the 'C' in Preacher, slight color rub, not a crease. Your call Schmidty!

JJ

Preacher Preview

NM or better

$40

above the 'C' in Preacher, slight color rub, not a crease. Your call Schmidty!

JJ

Sounds fine, jj - I'll take it.

any SS books you are looking for or creators?

I am not trying to make this difficult, but easier for me to try and go through boxes for things people might want vs just randomly putting stuff up!

I also found some TMNT later issues will put up later!

Haha, I totally understand. I'd love to see anything you have to show, but I'm always look for Allred signed Madman books, Turners, Fathom, Witchblade, Invincible Iron Man, pretty much anything! I know most of those are longshots, but I'd love to see anything you have for sale in the SS department!

Jason, if you need a Hulk #16 Deadpool 1:200 variant 9.8 let me know, I have an extra and will make it cheap for you of course...

I will check on slabbed sketches and see what I have available for sale. Thanks for the input everyone it really does help me out a ton!

JJ