• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM lots: #60s-90s; #102-202...

52 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) Shipping: Included in the U.S. (Priority Flat Rate Envelope w/ Delivery Confirmaton; or Priority boxed for larger orders); outside of the U.S.? We'll work something out.

5) Guarantee: You can return books for a full refund (including return shipping in the U.S. :whatthe:) I'm confident that I graded these accurately, but if I missed something or you don't agree with my grading, then I'll make it right. :thumbsup: I've got references if you need them.

I'll be posting these up to a point where I'll hopefully cap it off with an ASM #102-202 lot (I might break this one up into a few lots :think:).

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Lot of 4: ASM #16, 19, 24, 27

29.00 shipped. :news: SOLD

#16 PR 6 of the 32 pgs. missing :eek: (3 ad pages, but also 3 pages from the story :sorry:) I'm tossing this one in as a freebie really.

#19 FR Beat but COMPLETE.

#24 PR 4 pgs. missing (NONE that affect story :banana:); book would otherwise be a GD/VG

#27 PR 2 pgs. missing (NONE that affect story :banana:); book would otherwise be a VG+

So, you've got 3 of 4 very early ASMs where you CAN read the entire stories...and one where you can just wonder what the missing 3 story pages are all about. :insane: Or just rip off the cover to this ASM #16 and put it up as a poster. :headbang: Forget the TPB phenomena...nothing beats the tactile reality of handling the originals. :preach: And all less than the price of 10 moderns!

ASMLOT16-27FC.jpg

Lot of 4: ASM #39-41 (two copies of #40)...Keys or semi-keys, all. :cool:

99.00 shipped :news: SOLD

#39 GD/VG

#40 FR/GD (both copies) These have so many issues, I don't think I can hold the reader's attention were I to list them all...but they are both COMPLETE! :whee:)

#41 VG+

ASMLOT39-41FC.jpg

Lot of 10: ASM #50-59...knock out all the Spideys in the 50s in one shot. :headbang:

225.00 shipped. :news: SOLD

#50 GD/VG

#51 VG/FN

#52 VG+

#53 VG-

#54 VG

#55 GD/VG

#56 VG/FN

#57 GD+

#58 GD+

#59 VG/FN...This bad boy has a light subscription crease, but man oh man, if it didn't, I'd grade this gem at a VF+. I know the "what if" scenarios are a bit silly, but just informing that it presents SO much better than grade.

ASMLOT50-59FC.jpg

That's it until probably Wednesday or Thursday evening. :wishluck: Then I'll have some more lots in the 70s; 80s; and 90s (issue # wise); and, finally, a complete run of ASM #102-202--in some shape, fashion, or form.

Stay tuned and thanks for dropping in. PM me with any questions or offers. :thumbsup: