• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for CGC

6 posts in this topic

I was going to drop off some books at the CGC submissions booth, but something dawned on me...do I still get my normal 20% Heritage discount if I do so? Would I have to fill out the forms at Heritagecomics.com and do everything short of shipping off the books? What happens to those folks who fill out forms at the Cons...do they get any standard discount or is the only benefit to submitting at a con the fact you save on Registered mail?

Help! crazy.gif

The best way to insure that you still receive your discount is to fill out the paperwork online (through whichever online submission FORM you choose), then bring it with you to the convention (don't forget your books). That way we will be sure to give you what ever discount applies. If worse comes to worse, we can always have a dealer help you out at the show.

thumbsup2.gif