• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olivia Munn

79 posts in this topic

BAD :news:

I just talk to the manager at Midtown Comics. He said they would have loved to work with us but it is too late to set up a CGC aspect. The way they will be doing the signing will not be able to have a witness standing in the area of the signing and they will be limiting the number of people who can sign. (Meaning they will be capping the line). So since Joe and I would not be able to get there until 7-7:30 in the evening I was told chances are the line will be capped by that time. They did want me to send them more info on our service to work with us in the future. Sorry guys. We will just have to try and get stuff signed by Olivia in San Diego.

I must be blind cause i dont see the big deal about Munn. Hotter chics ride the subway system everyday here in NY. Honestly man.....i don't see the big deal with her (shrug)

There are many beautiful women here in the city, Olivia Munn will be a welcome addition :luhv:

I just talk to the manager at Midtown Comics. He said they would have loved to work with us but it is too late to set up a CGC aspect. The way they will be doing the signing will not be able to have a witness standing in the area of the signing and they will be limiting the number of people who can sign. (Meaning they will be capping the line). So since Joe and I would not be able to get there until 7-7:30 in the evening I was told chances are the line will be capped by that time. They did want me to send them more info on our service to work with us in the future. Sorry guys. We will just have to try and get stuff signed by Olivia in San Diego.

:whatev:

:whatev:

:signfunny:

Here's your chance at SDDC:

Attack of the Show

Kevin Pereira, Olivia Munn, Blair Butler, Alison Haislip

Drawing for Line Tickets expected to begin at 9:15 am Friday in the Autograph Area

Friday AA2 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Here's a 2nd one but she will only sign her book:

Olivia Munn

Author: Suck It, Wonder Woman: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek

Drawing for Line Tickets expected to begin at 9:15 am Friday in the Autograph Area

Due to time limits, Olivia can only sign copies of Suck It Wonder Woman: the Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek, available for purchase during the signing.

Friday AA1 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm

After doing this for so long it would be refreshing to just hear...

Due to the fact that Ms. Munn has a new book out which she is promoting, she will only be signing that item.

instead of telling the masses that due to time limits blah blah blah. As if signing something else would take much longer...

rant over. PR department, just be honest and up front. I think everyone can respect that...