• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #1 Dark Horse

26 posts in this topic

Had the guys at my LCS cherry pick one for me-it's tight all the way round, sorry you could not find a decent copy.

Six stores visited in Vancouver and all the same [!@#%^&^]. 893frustrated.gif

just took me two stores to find the book, and the 2nd one still had ten nice copies left on friday.

The art is okay so far, but it's hard to not think of how Buscema would had done each page. BWS's stuff is great, but after sooooooooooo many Buscema Conans and SSOCs it's hard not to think of him as the definitive conan artist.

Um look, after a long hiatus there is now a regular Conan comic book being published with an established writer and IMO an very good artist with a style that lends itself to Conan. What else needs to be said? A piece of the comic universe has been restored to its proper place and things look just a little bit better in my opinion with a new thumbsup2.gifConan book coming out each month - uber Kudos to Dark Horse for making this happen. cloud9.gif