• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! New poster - pre-code Horror and Crime comic book addict!!

296 posts in this topic

Yup....I only own a few....also Venus 18 and a couple of Airboy's with the Heap. If you like precode....Andy is on your side of the pond with GREAT grading, prices, and service at www.goldustcomics.com GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Interesting that the newbie already knows how to create and insert links in here already. hm

Just sayin'......

Yeah, strange. And loading up photos and embedding them.

Also...

How many UK boarders announced their 'arrival' on the boards with a thread?

How many UK boarders post at these hours in the morning?

(Apart from me and...oh, yeah, Freddie)

How many UK boarders have such a passion for ECs?

How many UK boarders have correctly spaced and capitalized user IDs?

(Like Freddie or Goonchild or Jasmine or Hill Billy or Alex DeLarge or ECX7Collection)

How many UK boarders make nice with smiley graemlins at the end of many of their sentences, even though they've never been here before?

How many new boarders have an avatar when they make their first post, even though they've never been her before?

(Out of the last 100 registered users, only ten have avatars, although Freddie, Goonchild, Jasmine, Hill Billy, Alex DeLarge and ECX7Collection all did with their first posts.)

I post on other boards too, some of which use UBB threads. I know how to use UBB, vBulletin and phpBB - lots of internet users do I'm sure. (shrug)

Even if I weren't familiar, it's not difficult to figure out!

Yeah, that's pretty much what Freddie told us.

Spooky. hm

I thought we were done with this. Evidently not. I've made it clear I have not posted here before, several times now. This is the God's honest truth. I swore on my family's lives this was the case, I don't know what else I can do.

I'll address your points but after this I'm done with the paranoid fantasies.

How many UK boarders announced their 'arrival' on the boards with a thread?

- I've always introduced myself on message boards I'm new to. I think this is the polite thing to do, as opposed to just showing up.

How many UK boarders post at these hours in the morning?

(Apart from me and...oh, yeah, Freddie)

- I'm at college at the moment and have a little time off.

How many UK boarders have such a passion for ECs?

- I would guess most fans of comics have a passion for EC comics to some degree. As I've seen in this thread, it would appear lots of other people on here are from the UK. What, are UK posters who love EC comics not allowed to post here because of the actions of some insufficiently_thoughtful_person troll in the past?

How many UK boarders have correctly spaced and capitalized user IDs?

(Like Freddie or Goonchild or Jasmine or Hill Billy or Alex DeLarge or ECX7Collection)

- This is just paranoia.

How many UK boarders make nice with smiley graemlins at the end of many of their sentences, even though they've never been here before?

- I use smilies on lots of other boards. Why not here? Is there a rule that new posters cannot use smilies?

How many new boarders have an avatar when they make their first post, even though they've never been her before?

(Out of the last 100 registered users, only ten have avatars, although Freddie, Goonchild, Jasmine, Hill Billy, Alex DeLarge and ECX7Collection all did with their first posts.)

- I uploaded my avatar after making several posts. Maybe someone recalls. I did not have the avatar upon making my first post. Again though, I don't see how this is relevant - it seems a very paranoid suggestion to me.

Please, drop this. I want to enjoy myself here - I can't with all this going on. If it carries on I suppose I will leave the board because it's going to be no fun for me as things stand.

Are you going to let me post like everybody else, or continue the completely unfounded and paranoid attacks? Because if it's the latter, I honestly have no interest in posting here any more - I don't want the drama. Let me know.

Again, surely some kind of background check (email, IP, cookies etc) can prove I am not somebody else who has previously posted here.

I don't know what else to say. I really don't.

EDIT: I will say, if and when I can prove all these allegations are false - or when a moderator or administrator can prove it for me, you're going to look really rather silly. And I can't imagine the owners of this board would be too happy with you essentially driving away a new poster.

What else should I call them?

What would you call them in my position? Whatever I say here, I can't win.

EDIT: My username is 'creepshowcreep' - all lower case. My display name is 'The Creep' - ask a mod or admin or whatever - I'm sure they'll be able to confirm this for you.

Okay I will ask the stupid question because it is bugging me.

Say this guy is pretending to be someone else...Can someone fill me in on what the purpose of that would be?

I thought a shill was someone who bid on stuff at auction to drive the price up without the intention of winning. What is the plan for this shill (if he is one). What's the agenda???

Just curious...