• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! New poster - pre-code Horror and Crime comic book addict!!

296 posts in this topic

This is like a bad blind date.

Not that I've ever been on one of course.

Well, the use of the word 'bad' suggests that you were at least sneaking around taking notes.

Cilla told me.

Well, I'd rather not disclose that. I will tell you North Yorkshire. There shouldn't be any doubt now! I've done all I can here.

Aside from posting my correspondence from a number of days ago with Mark (Esquire) I don't know what else I can do.

Leeds?

Sheffield?

Teesside lol

This is like a bad blind date.

Not that I've ever been on one of course.

Well, the use of the word 'bad' suggests that you were at least sneaking around taking notes.

Cilla told me.

It was ing Claire Sweeney! :sumo:

Do you know, I think I would Claire Sweeney. Does she still look like she did in Brookie?

So is that it? Like I said, I'll post that email correspondence if you wish - but after that, short of actually giving you my home address and letting you do a physical examination... :jokealert:

Don't tempt him.

I read the PMs. (thumbs u

But I requested that you friend me and you haven't responded?

Friend me too.... :)

Spiked Merclops needs friends (thumbs u

OK, 'Nick', so you're a 23 year old male student who, according to what you told us, is very internet savvy and knows how to post on many boards with different codes.

And yet you only created a Facebook account on 27th May and you have no friends from your college or family, you have no comments posted on it (by you or anyone else), you have no photos and no personal information? :/

Please explain how this can be in 2010?