• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action # 1 Coverless on Comicconnect.

68 posts in this topic

O,k I get the message as I see someone or more than someone is bringing up my old posts all over the board tonight. The message to me is clear and if thats the way you really feel about me I must have inadvertantly been a real pain in the butt[only 7 k posts in 5 years] The Last thing I need is to annoy everybody here.I am very embarrased and it worked. I am gone. Under no conditions and I mean NONE will I ever post on these boards again.I am embarrased to death. Goodbye Gentlemen.

Peter I sure Steve will be the first to admit that you leaving was the last thing he intended to do by making those posts today. Please stick around. (thumbs u

O,k I get the message as I see someone or more than someone is bringing up my old posts all over the board tonight. The message to me is clear and if thats the way you really feel about me I must have inadvertantly been a real pain in the butt[only 7 k posts in 5 years] The Last thing I need is to annoy everybody here.I am very embarrased and it worked. I am gone. Under no conditions and I mean NONE will I ever post on these boards again.I am embarrased to death. Goodbye Gentlemen.

Peter I sure Steve will be the first to admit that you leaving was the last thing he intended to do by making those posts today. Please stick around. (thumbs u

I'm not sure what Steve's agenda was in bumping these threads, but I echo the sentiment that you shouldn't leave the boards. :foryou:

I'm not sure what Steve's agenda was in bumping these threads, but I echo the sentiment that you shouldn't leave the boards.

+1

Don't leave bro. Everyone's just messing witcha!

Come back, little Sheba!

Man, I'm gonna miss the threads about Action 1, seeing the ol' fire starter is on the midnight train to Georgia. He packed so fast he left a Pip behind. What are we old GA farts gonna discuss now?? Speed Centaur...and can he fight crime today wearing no pants?

It’s too bad dueling has been outlawed. If it were not, it's time to call out sacentaur and challenge him to prove his charges against action1kid. Spitballs at 20 paces. At dawn. Down by the turkey farm.

email sent (thumbs u

I'm not sure what Steve's agenda was in bumping these threads, but I echo the sentiment that you shouldn't leave the boards. :foryou:

I agree. I thought the sacentaur posts were funny because he seemed to temporarily lose his sanity. I read most if not all the Golden Age posts and if I don't want to read a thread I'll just skip it. I like these boards for all the information I can get from people with a lot more collecting knowledge and experience than I'll ever have, including action1kid. Here's hoping that action1kid chalks up his last post to temporary insanity and continues to participate on the boards.

PM sent.

Peter, the other guys have it right - just messin' with you re: the hobby's myopic focus on Action 1 (and a few select other keys).

My posts were in ALL CAPS (which I never do) to highlight the satire - if I had any inkling you'd react the way you did, believe me I wouldn't have bothered. So sorry to have touched a nerve.

The ball has rolled over to Hello Pal number 1 ...I don't know if that's one of your favorite books, but please don't take offense as it's satire as well. :foryou:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4123196#Post4123196

Hi Steve.

Im sorry too.A knee jerk reaction to seeing my screen name all over the place. I knew [felt] something was very wrong.Its the way it was done that embarrassed me but apparently my friends and you dont feel that way after all/ Not upset one bit[sincerley] Just imagin see sacentaur all over the place tomorrow morning and you might understand my knee jerk reaction[which I regret now ] as I thought I was always pretty good a taking the crit. z im not Mr spock after all..

Love ya sincerely, not upset in the slightest.

I am gone. Under no conditions and I mean NONE will I ever post on these boards again.

Well, maybe ONE condition...