• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The time has arrived

50 posts in this topic

wink.gif

It is nice...what is better than a guy getting with a hottie? wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

IT WOULD BE A MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR EVERY MAN!!!! laugh.gif

On a lighter note, I will be hitting up the post office on monday to deliver some books, so I will definitely ask for a Santa letter. tongue.gif

As far as I know, it should be available in any US post office. I have been doing it for several years and have done it in three separate post offices. They looked at me a little oddly the first time I did it in this town, but the woman went and asked her supervisor if it was OK and was told that it was fine.

Phil

I have been doing it for several years

Well, I'll be doing it too, but have to ask - have you ever come upon a letter you simply could do nothing for? Something like "My mother died last year ... can you bring her back?" - yeesh - you know- that kind of thing? If so, how did you handle it?

"It looks like you guys need to hook up. wink.gif

The kind of relationship we would have is marriage material, and I'm not going down that road until I'm well into my 30's.

have you ever come upon a letter you simply could do nothing for? Something like "My mother died last year ... can you bring her back?"

No, I haven't run into a situation like that. I guess if I did, I would just do the best I could do for the kid. I would definitely try to do something for them though.

Phil

An update to this letter, for those that are interested. I spoke with the Manager of our local Petco today, and he has graciously agreed to give Shanes Mother an interview. He also donated a $25.00 Petco gift certificate to the Family. I will be delivering the gifts and info this weekend.

Soooo as you can see, this little boys wish COULD have been fulfilled without any cost to me at all. So please go down to your local post office and go through the letters. There are things you can do even if you don't have money. If you already have gotten a Santa letter, then please share it with the rest of us.

Merry Christmas.

Phil

Here is one I got on Tuesday from a boy named Rudy... keep in mind this is not edited and is the way he wrote it tongue.gif

Dear Santa Claus,

I wil be leaving Oreo cookies for you on chrismas and I hope you like them. I been very good this year and have tryed my best in SChool. My mom did not make money this year so she cant by me 1. What I want for chrismas is Xbox and games. Hope U get this soon and merry chrismas.

Thank U,

RuDy

LMAO, atleast he gets straight to the point! HAHAHAHAHAH.

This kid's address was about 15 minutes from here, but I decided to mail his present since I want him to think that it was from Santa. I mailed the stuff off today along with greggy's book which consisted of a Playstation 1 with about 5 games and a few comic books to read all from "Santa Claus" himself. wink.gif Hopefully he isn't pissed since it isn't an XBOX shocked.gif

Lets not forget the animals too! Animal shelters can benefit greatly (i know because I volunteer for many) by just giving a few bucks for food or even some warm blankets. It gets cold up here in Michigan and many abused animals die of cold and hunger during the winter. Im selling a few of my more valuable Joes to buy cages for birds who have been badly abused and left for dead this year. I hope all of you being the kind souls you are (except Khaos of course) wink.gif will give to charities this year and I just wanted you all to know there is a great need of your generous dollars for animal well being......thanks and have a happy holiday! D- laugh.gif

It gets cold up here in Michigan

Sure does, I am in Midland. You from up North?

Im selling a few of my more valuable Joes to buy cages for birds who have been badly abused and left for dead this year.

Yeah, I have three Parrots myself, and the abuse of these birds is shocking. How someone can abuse or neglect such amazing animals is something I will never understand, but that is for another crusade. smile.gif Maybe we can get someone involved in a bird rescue after the Holidays. I say Darth should do a Parrot rescue, since he now has a Family and all smile.gif

Phil

Thanks for the post Phil....me and my husband resque birds frquently and it also sickens me the way people treat birds and other harmless animals. Educating people about birds and all thier wonderful traits and habits is the best way to help their cause! I would love to set up some kind of bird resque with you and anyone who wants to help! I wish I could have 100 more but my landlord would kick us out of our apartment. Its time to get a house. laugh.gif