• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Three!

370 posts in this topic

I'm pleased to announce the third sketch opportunity for Danny Cruz! The last sketch opp was a success, thank you for the support and requests. This might be the last time we have access to DC for a while, as he has other commitments and some possible indie cover work in progress. Don't miss out!

In order to keep this sketch opp fast and furious without losing any sketch quality, Danny and I have decided to keep it simple. He will be doing single full figure character sketches for $130. Hopefully he has proven his ability to get the job done and deliver amazing work. If you MUST get a scene, please PM me and I'll try to make it happen, but no guarantees. :wishluck:

CGC SLABBING AND SHIPPING FEES:

Modern: $27.00

SHIPPING:

Return Postage (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

1 Comic………..$14.00

2 Comics……....$16.00

3-5 Comics……$21.00

6-10 Comics…..$30.00

11-15 Comics…$36.00

16-20 Comics…$42.00

21-25 Comics…$49.00

26-30 Comics…$59.00

Insurance Coverage (Required)

up to $100…………..........$11.50

$100.01 to $500…............$13.10

$500.01 to $1,000…........ $14.45

$1,000.01 to $2,000..........$15.80

$2,000.01 to $3,000..........$17.15

$3,000.01 to $4,000..........$18.50

$4,000.01 to $5,000..........$19.95

$5,000.01 to $6,000..........$21.20

I will be supplying:

AVENGERS blanks---these books are really nice. They were purchased from a trusted member of the boards. As usual grade is not guaranteed, but my books will be coming from this batch.

X-MEN blanks--I have to pick up a preorder of 15 here in the city on Thursday. These are not off the rack, but will be hand picked by myself and another board member. Nice stuff! I do not know the quality stock on these, so if you choose an x-men piece and the stock is glossy, please have a "plan B" book in mind. DC kindly asked to work on non-glossy books (no FS, SI or IU books please).

MARVEL PROJECT blanks---I have about 6 MP blanks available.

All blanks are an extra $7.

If you want to mail your book, they can be mailed to:

Michael Jeter

c/o Vanita Carrington

620 Lenox Avenue apt 2s

New York, NY 10037

I will fill out your invoice, give the invoice to DC to go along with your book. Danny will mail the book to CGC. The book will be graded and returned to you. Paypal preferred, but willing to take checks/money orders.My paypal info is mjeter4@live.com.

thanos.jpg

mystiquewolv-2-1.jpg

weaponxcover-1-1.jpg

Surgery_Addict_by_dannycruz.jpg

The_Amazing_Spiderman_by_dannycruz.jpg

sabsmall-1.jpg

Aim_for_the_flat_top_by_dannycru-1.jpg

12d14f5e-1.jpg

2a1fbc1c-1.jpg

moonknightwerewolf.jpg

cyborgsuperman.jpg

PM me with any questions or comments. Thank you.

One figure, will he be doing front and back of the book we send in like the avengers blank?

He will be doing one character on the Avengers blank, front cover. I could ask him about wraparounds hm