• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

Received my books from Baltimore yesterday and I'm very happy on this completed book. X-23 in fang uniform by Tom Raney / colored by Laura Martin. In my opinion Mr. Raney is producing a consist level of great work at conventions, very clean pencil and ink and Ms. Martin's coloring always has PoP.

IMG_1008-1.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

I give this sketch the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

Here's my Sunfire vs. Pyro from my XO3 series (XO3=Xmen out of obscurity) by Clay Mann.

As stated before Clay is an incredible talent and an equally nice guy. Thanks to Par2ch for "finding" Clay Mann! If you can, get on the waiting list as it's well worth it:

2010-10-10124409-2.jpg

Here's my Sunfire vs. Pyro from my XO3 series (XO3=Xmen out of obscurity) by Clay Mann.

As stated before Clay is an incredible talent and an equally nice guy. Thanks to Par2ch for "finding" Clay Mann! If you can, get on the waiting list as it's well worth it:

2010-10-10124409-2.jpg

Now THAT makes me want to out-do Clay. Very impressive use of colors and the body language on the 2 is spot on.

Very Cool!!