• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Overstreet meet & greet! Free H.I. OSPG! Limted to 4 people! SDCC!

52 posts in this topic

I'm going only because u r as well.

I will get my White and Blue #1s signed. Too lazy to bring the #2 and #3 HC

:whatthe:

Take a nap to get rid of the laziness...and bring your #2 and #3 hardcovers--there were only 75 copies printed of each, I hear. :makepoint:

Make me

:tonofbricks:

Love the sig line! Jokerman is one of those great unknown songs! That whole album is under rated.

:thumbsup: Hard to argue with that.

There's a performance he did in '84 of "Jokerman" on David Letterman's show--with a smoking support band of Latinos half his age--that was out of this world. Dylan usually doesn't do TV too well, but this was a notable exception to the rule.

Make me

Just took out my sweet copies.

They are much lighter than the current editions. :cloud9:

:think: True that. But then again, I thought that parka you're well known for had spacious pockets able to carry DC 100-pagers and hardcover Overstreets. :shrug:

Make me

Love the sig line! Jokerman is one of those great unknown songs! That whole album is under rated.

There's a performance he did in '84 of "Jokerman" on David Letterman's show--with a smoking support band of Latinos half his age--that was out of this world. Dylan usually doesn't do TV too well, but this was a notable exception to the rule.

Yep! I'm pretty sure there names were Sly & Robby.

Make me

Yep! I'm pretty sure there names were Sly & Robby.

No, those were the guys who helped out on the album but these other guys somehow got hired (I'm assuming) for the Letterman gig. I believe their band name was the Cruzados, but don't quote me on that. :whistle: If I'm not mistaken, Sly and Robby also played with the late Bob Marley.

I hate you all.

And by "hate you all", I mean I am lame, and have none of the neat-o goodies that everyone else seems to have, and am incredibly jealous.

:(

Don't be jealous, we are just a bunch of nerds............

I hate you all.

And by "hate you all", I mean I am lame, and have none of the neat-o goodies that everyone else seems to have, and am incredibly jealous.

I won't be jealous when I have a #1 blue, #1 white, and #2-40 HCs.

:cloud9:

I hate you all.

I won't be jealous when I have a #1 blue, #1 white, and #2-40 HCs.

:cloud9:

Been there, done that. :acclaim:

Soooo, are any of the people going to the meet and greet some of the same people who complain on these boards about OS pricing irrelevancy and will those same people actually question Bob Overstreet about this?

Sweet, I now have everyone's email address. :devil:
like you didn't before (tsk)
Nope...you got me confused with Watson.

He has a dossier on everyone.

He's a regular J. Edgar Hoover.

xoxo

greggy